1. A civilization has the power to thrive as well as annihilate itself
As we saw in this article, there are strong evidences that suggest the extinction of the Indus Valley civilization in an atomic blast. This is a good enough warning for us to understand that we are as close to extinction as we are to ascension.
2. The initiation into adulthood comes at a great price for some
In this article, we saw that the modern generation has a very convenient coming-of-age phase in life, as they do not have to go through lion-hunting, Datura-tripping or blood initiation to become a man.
3. Society was once open about sexuality
In this article, we saw that sex and conception outside marriage was treated as a ritualistic process in ancient India, although it is shunned in modern-day society. In today’s world, sexuality itself is treated with fear and respite that it doesn’t need to be attributed.
4. We are handicapped as a civilization due to some major information losses throughout history
In this article, we saw how society reacts to novelty by ruthlessly destroying it in the name of religion and pre-defined norms. The library of Alexandria was a martyr-structure for one of the greatest information losses in our history.
5. Some overrated trends can be used with meaningful intentions
In this article, we saw how one of the most overrated and overused trends in the world today; the selfie, can be used for meaningful introspection and self-realization.
6. Religion has programmed invariably meaningless belief-systems into us
In this article, we saw how Hinduism has relentless attacked women for being inferior in all aspects as compared to men, attributing horrendous acquisitions and beliefs to them which are being followed blindly to this date.
7. Nature wants femininity and fertility to thrive
In this article, we saw the importance of continuity of fertility through the use of traditional varieties of seeds instead of hybrid ones, in order to ensure vigorous and sustainable growth of the plant as well as the planet.
8. Faith can move mountains, but not as literally as religion wants you to believe
In this article, we explored the widespread epidemic of stupidity that has been plagued on us in the name of cultural norms. We have to understand that faith in oneself is what matters, while faith in a rock sculpture can only lead to an increase in the epidemic.
9. “Their” craving for profit has disconnected “us” from our true purpose
In this article, we understood the importance of alienating oneself from the constant slavery and conditioning of a society that has monetary profit as the center of its target. We are not born to be slaves to pieces of paper, we are pieces of nature for exploring itself.
10. We have to shift our focus from the TV screen to the trees if we are to evolve
In this article, we lay a well-needed glance at how far our modern civilization is from truly realizing the power and wisdom that nature holds for all of us. If only we would look up from the constant stream of synthesized junk the media feeds us, we may still have a chance to gain that knowledge.
11. To embrace freedom, we have to let go of pre-defined cultural boundaries
In this article, we understood the latent triviality of conventional norms and orthodox beliefs regarding women that serve no other purpose than to be anchors to personal development and self-realization. It’s time to let go of the illusion of boundaries if we are to embrace our true selves.
12. We have to let go of the notion that there is a “right” and a “wrong”(left)
In this article, we take the final step and question the very beliefs that we have laid upon ourselves without any prior consideration whatsoever. A good example would be our inherent need to label “left-handers” as not equal to the “righty” majority.